After 25 years of CPS, plant manufacturer Dieffenbacher has brought a completely reworked version of the successful product to the market, taking the industry completely by surprise by unveiling the new CPS+ to the public at LIGNA 2015. 150 CPS presses have been built. However, in order to meet the future demands of the wood-based panels industry, Dieffenbacher has decided to completely rework and redesign the press, with the aim of considerably enhancing its performance and ensuring even better panel quality.
The new maximum speed of the CPS+ in thin panel production is 2500 mm/s. This is an increase of 25% over its predecessor.
- Low sanding allowance due to the double hinge infeed System
- Optimal thickness tolerances due to proven CPS+ Thickness-Control-System
- Low glue consumption due to Parallel Press Gap System
- Thermal entrainment allows fast heating up and changes during
production due to movable frame System
- Offset placed cylinders homogenize board’s surface
- Lifetime heating platen concept with separate protection platens
Exhibitor: Dieffenbacher GmbH Maschinen- und Anlagenbau